Wednesday, October 15, 2008

SIGH

The weekend was a success. The in-laws were all able to fit here in our small apartment, and dinner went off without a hitch, at least in my opinion. This next weekend, my family is all coming here for a visit. They are much smaller than my family in-law, so it will be much easier to fit and find seats.

We are all finally getting over our colds, my husband staying home from work yesterday to rest and heal a little more, while at the same time keeping anyone else from catching the sickness. I was kind of jealous, as he played games and rested all day while I had to do homework. It would have been much more fun for me if I had been able to play games, too. :0)

This week and next week I am working on putting together some resources where the Price students can go for scholarship opportunities. I am also trying to get an answer out of the main USU administration as to why extension campus students aren't eligible for the USU-sponsored scholarships that main Logan students are automatically put in for upon being accepted into the University. Price is really lacking in scholarship opportunities, so I'm trying to find ways where the students can have more access to scholarship help. If anyone has any information or ideas, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

No comments: