Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN GHOSTS AND GHOULS

IT'S HALLOWEEN!...

Yesterday we went to the USU-Price October activity, the Spook-tacular put on by CEU. It seems we had a lot better turnout than the last activity; during the half-hour my family was there, I saw at least two other fellow Aggies. I'm hoping even more came and enjoyed the activities after we left. The activity was a Halloween carnival with face-painting, a cake walk, popcorn, pictures, etc. Fun was had by all, even though my beautiful little bumble bee didn't win the costume contest.

I think the best part of Halloween right now is turning on the radio and enjoying such Halloween classics as Thriller, Ghostbusters Theme Song, The Adam's Family, and the Monster Mash. What a blast! I'm sure that when she's a little older, I'll enjoy taking my daughter around to show her total cuteness off to all the neighbors and eating all the candy she can't eat yet, but for now, she's really too small for trick-or-treating, and my husband and I are too old to get away with mooching candy off of people. Instead, a get-together with friends after the baby goes down will do for this year.

No comments: