Friday, November 21, 2008

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN

With only three weeks of school to go this semester, my daily countdown begins!

Thanksgiving Day is also coming up quickly. This weekend we are going to my in-law's home to celebrate the holiday. It's been a long time since we've seen them last. In fact, it was when they came down here for the day about 6 weeks ago. It'll be good to see them again.

Does anyone have a good recipe for pineapple pie? It's my favorite, even though I've only had one slice of it in my life, and that was in a small cafe down in San Antonio, Texas when I was visiting a friend a few years back. Pineapple is my favorite fruit, and it now goes into my favorite pie, but I have yet to find a good pineapple pie recipe.

Well, good luck with studying for finals, and remember not to get too lax with the holidays coming up!

1 comment:

Brandon and Michelle said...

I know how you love your pineapple. Try looking at www.allrecipes.com there are quite a few pineapple pie recipes on there, don't know how good they are though. love ya, Michelle :0)