Friday, January 2, 2009

NO CONNECTION

Well, I've gone almost three weeks without having an internet connection. I didn't realize just how much I depend on the internet for day-to-day tasks until I had to go so long without it!

My family and I have been spending the holidays with extended family. My brother came home from his Charleston, WV mission this month, so it was really nice to be able to spend some time with him. I've learned that it's hard to be away from home for so long, and I'm looking forward to returning home this evening.

It's been a really nice holiday break for myself and my family, but it's time to get back to the grinding stone. School starts up again on Monday. I also have a dentist appointment on Monday. Not fun. It's a good thing my classes are all online so that my fellow classmates don't have to see me in all my chipmunk grandeur!

I hope you have all had success this past semester. For myself, it was the most successful semester so far at USU, and I am now down to a year of school. This next semester is going to be fun, and I hope I can continue to pull good grades.

No comments: