Thursday, September 11, 2008

Gearing Up for Weekend Activities


I'm getting ready for a USU student activity this weekend. My husband and I are going to attend a community "frontier days" for a few hours during which students can come find us and win some Aggie Ice Cream. I hope we have a good number of people come so we can get students excited for the monthly activities I'll be planning. I'm having a hard time getting people to volunteer for committee positions. By the way, USU-Price has a website that makes it reallly easy to get information about programs and the campus. It's www.price.usu.edu. CHECK IT OUT!
My abnormal psychology textbook has been deemed a lost cause by the postal service. I've had to order a new book and waste another few weeks waiting and getting behind in class. I'm never ordering from ebay again.
My daughter has started crawling and sitting up lately. She's getting pretty good at it, but still has the occasional bumped head.

No comments: