Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Ebay letdown

Week 2 in my online classes at USU-Price, and I already have a piece of advice for anyone starting out their college career... DON'T ORDER YOUR TEXTBOOKS USED FROM EBAY! The prices there are comparable to anywhere else, but their delivery timing stinks. I ordered my abnormal psychology textbook from them, and now, two weeks into the semester and three and a half weeks from the day I ordered it, I still have yet to see it on my doorstep. I ordered it with the belief that it would be here in time for the semester to start, but later received an email informing me that this was not the case, and to expect it between the 27th of August and the 9th of September. Way past the dates that I thought I had been given when I ordered it. Luckily, I was able to borrow the book of a fellow Aggie in my community, or I would be academically dead in my abnormal psychology class.

Lots of studying going on. I have just enough time in the day to be able to do my schoolwork and take care of myself and my family. I am quite blessed in that respect. Many days are faced with headaches, though. I'm sure that will change as I get used to the academic load. What a week!

No comments: