Monday, September 29, 2008

MIDTERMS

Last week was the beginning of midterm madness for me. Two essays and two tests on top of the regular work. It was hard to fit everything in. In fact, I ended up skipping the work in two classes in order to finish work in all the others. The class work I skipped can still be gone through and didn't have any work due, but I'm still behind in those classes. I hope I'll be able to make it up this week, but I've got another two tests and an essay due this week as well. Crazy stuff. I'm thinking next semester I'll take one class less to lighten the load a bit. It will still put me at full time status, but it won't be so hectic.

This week we're ordering new bicycles. The car troubles we've been having lately have thrown into sharp realization the need for alternative transportation should we need it, and our bikes are pretty much shot, being over 10 years old and rusting from the inside out. Eeewww....

My daughter learned to crawl on her hands and knees (instead of her famed commando crawl) and pulled herself up to a standing position for the first times this weekend. It was a proud parent moment for my husband and I. Kids grow so fast!

No comments: