Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A New Perspective on Mississippi Mud

So my package finally came in -- ripped open without the textbook inside of it. Great! My textbook has been lost. It's now flying freely on vacation somewhere giggling happily to itself and chanting, "Haha! I threw them for a loop! I've escaped!" along with all the other miscellaneous lost items that never quite made it to the right post office. It must be in some other dimension, what with the ability anyone has had to be able to locate it. It was coming from Maine; maybe it saw the Mississippi River and decided to jump ship there, although all the accounts I've heard of the Mississippi paints a picture that's mostly mud-colored. It is an abnormal psychology book; maybe it likes that sort of thing in an abnormally psychological way.

No comments: